State of the art
Dairy feed additives
Kimtec International is specialized in the development and production of dairy feed additives and supplements. Hence, our goal is to supply economically feasible additives and supplements with which the health of dairy cattle or the dairy cow is guaranteed and nutrition costs will be reduced. Are you a dairy consultant and are you looking for a company that can provide you with high quality products? Or are you looking for state of the art dairy feed additives for your own dairy farm? Kimtec International is happy to help you find the products you need.
High quality dairy feed additives: the range of products by Kimtec International
The dairy feed supplements and additives that Kimtec International produces are all of high quality, mainly because they are produced conform the GMP and HACCP regulations. Consequently, they are always safe to use as dairy cow or dairy cattle nutrition. By using dairy feed supplements and additives, your herd of cows is likely to perform better while their health is supported and improved because various health related issues will be solved. At Kimtec International we provide different products for the animal feed industry, including:
- ProGlyc® 55: a feed supplement containing mono propylene glycol (MPG) in palatable powder form that leads to an effective increase of blood glucose and dry matter intake after calving.
- Proglyc® 55 contains MPG which is commonly used to both treat and prevent ketosis.
- Due to its palatability ProGlyc can be fed without a reduction in DMI and thus used as a prophylaxis for ketosis
- KatAn®: a section of anionic salt products that reduce DCAD of close up rations and improve the cows ability to deal with the sharply increased calcium demand during calving.
- Rumen Protected Amino acids: a section of products that contain rumen protected amino acids, for example methionine, lysine and specific amino acid compositions. These products are used to optimize dairy rations and nutrition. These products are currently under development.
- Coated Urea®: A slow rumen released non-protein nitrogen source that can be used as a partial nitrogen substitute for other protein sources.
Are you a dairy consultant or do you have your own dairy farm?
Are you a dairy consultant or do you own your own dairy farm and are you wondering why you should order your dairy feed additives at Kimtec International? At Kimtec International, we only develop and produce high quality, state of the art dairy supplements and additives that are at the peak of research and market developments. These supplements and additives are always safe to use as dairy cow or dairy cattle nutrition, but they are also among the latest solutions in contribution to animal health.
Global distribution of all our products
Are you interested in the products Kimtec International provides, for instance because you work as a dairy consultant? We are proud to tell you we ship our products all over the world, to our local Kimtec organization or distributor. Are you interested in dairy feed supplements and additives, developed and produced by Kimtec International? Please contact us by calling 0031-167-522121.